Dear Click Customer,
As part of our continuous security enhancements, we will be replacing the current TLS certificate used for services across ClickSoftware Field Service Edge (FSE) services.
This change applies to the ClickMobile Touch mobile apps, FSE tools, and Integration.
What is changing?
* Certificate replacement will occur after new versions of ClickMobile Touch and FSE tools have been made available
* To support the new server certificate, new releases of ClickMobile Touch apps across iOS, Android, and Windows platforms are planned for September 19, 2021
* This is a global change that will affect all Tools such as Legacy Admin, Mobility Studio, The Builder, Installer, and Import Tool
* Customers’ Integration systems that require authentication with Salesforce FSE will require the new Certificate Authority (CA) certificate on their system prior to the respective dates listed below for Sandbox and Production
What actions do I need to take?
Integration systems that require authentication with Salesforce FSE API should have the new Root CA certificate installed prior to the posted removal dates to allow a smooth transition.
* Incoming Integration - The Root CA certificate is available on the provider page (https://www.digicert.com/kb/digicert-root-certificates.htm
)- DigiCert Global Root CA
* For details, please visit this Knowledge Article: https://community.clicksoftware.com/s/article/Preparing-for-certificate-replacement-for-Incoming-Integration-Services-in-Fuji-MR10
We will be publishing New / Updated Mobile Apps on September 19, 2021 to the regional app stores with the enhancement, and it will be available as part of the following app versions. We would recommend customers to ensure that all your users are on the latest versions of the ClickMobile application before *Sunday, November 21, 2021* to avoid any disruptions. The old certificates will be disabled on Sandbox on October 31, 2021 for you to verify the new apps work prior to change in Production.
* ClickMobile Touch (iOS) – 20.5.2 or higher
* ClickMobile Touch (Android) – 20.5.2 or higher
* ClickMobile Touch (Windows) – 126.96.36.199 or higher
We plan to release the apps on Sunday, September 19th, 2021 and encourage all of our customers and users to test and upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
Tools such as Legacy Admin, Mobility Studio, The Builder, Installer, and Import Tool will need their certificates updated in order to access. To do this starting *September 26, 2021*:
* Log into the FSE UI tools prior to October 31st to receive the latest version of the tool with new certificate
* After that date you will have to manually download the tools and reinstall them from FSE Studio
Important dates to remember:
* Sunday, September 19, 2021 - New Mobile Apps available on public app stores
* Sunday, September 26, 2021 - New certificate available for FSE Tools
* Sunday, October 31, 2021 - Old server certificate will be removed for *Sandbox*
* Sunday, November 21, 2021 - Old server certificate will be removed for *Production*
This change will not have any effect on the functionality or performance of the products. It should be seamless for all customers/end-users that followed the recommended actions.
* Starting *Sunday, November 21st, 2021*, all login requests to Production tenants that originate from apps with older versions will be unauthorized as they do not comply with the new certificate and our security policy
* All integration systems are required to have the new Root CA certificate into the application’s Keystore or certificate store in order to work with the new server certificate and continue seamless integration prior to *Sunday, November 21st, 2021*. Please consult your organization's security/IT team to validate the relevant process for you
* Outgoing Integration are not impacted by this change
* Please reference the following knowledge article for the latest details on this subject: https://community.clicksoftware.com/s/article/TLS-Certificate-Updates-on-Click-Field-Service-Edge-services
Trust is our number one value and the security of your environment is important to us. The rotation of this certificate is an important piece in ensuring a trusted connection between your applications and the Salesforce Click cloud services. Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Support by opening a case through the ClickAccess Help portal (https://community.clicksoftware.com/
). We appreciate your attention to this matter.
ClickSoftware Customer Support
Sep 13, 18:58 UTC